Auto Accident Injuries with Chinese Medicine
After a car accident, did you experience any of the symptoms below?
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine will help you cope with them.
1. Do you have headaches, stiff neck, or muscle spasm?
2. Do you have any dull or sharp pain in any of your body?
3. Do you have anxiety, depression or irritability?
4. Are you having dizziness, poor memory, imbalance, or ringing in the ears?
5. Do you have restricted motion in any parts of your body?
If you say “Yes” to any of these questions, you need treatment right away in order to alleviate the symptoms lingering in your body.
Whether it’s a big or small accident, it will traumatize you physically and mentally and last for a long time depending on your body’s constitution. Acupuncture is an excellent choice for car accidents because it will not only treat the pain but also treat the mental/emotional stress caused by a car accident.
We use acupuncture and tuina (Chinese medical massage) to alleviate pain and increase the range of motion. Chinese herbal medicine also helps to relieve the pain or calm you down by invigorating the blood flow in the traumatized areas and relieving stress.